[MLB-WIRELESS] Ex Galaxy Antenna sizes

bchild at wireless.org.au bchild at wireless.org.au
Tue Apr 30 08:05:39 EST 2002

Rob, the amount of db or if you like the size of the antenna will depend on where
you are and what you would like to link to, the larger db antennas for longer
distances, or smaller db antennas for shorter links...

These types of antennas are generally used for distance or direct line links,
where you normally link 1 node to another in most cases.

Regards
Glen Brunning
Hardware Tech
Melbourne: Digital & Wireless