[MLB-WIRELESS] Soekris Net4521

Joseph Sirucka jsirucka at dodgyware.com
Sat Apr 27 06:39:23 EST 2002

Hi

I think this is also a good product. A bit pricely by the time box and
other components are added.

I been toying with the idea of using on of the free pc104 projects with
either the ARM SA1100 or PPC cpu's.

I costed the price in lots of ten would currently be about $400-500 with
a cool looking box and maybe a wireless card if there still floating for
around $50. There seem to be using the same chips as other pc104
(comercial and openware). So reinventing the wheel is not so great.

Anybody else been thinking of this idea.

regards

Joseph

yaboo on irc