[MLB-WIRELESS] Amplifier question...

Nick Sibbing nick at artful.com.au
Mon Apr 29 12:20:50 EST 2002

fenn_b at smktech.com.au wrote:

> Apologies if I'm missing something obvious here, but apart from the
> price, is there any reason why wireless amplifiers aren't more commonly
> used?

I'm no tech person but amplifying is less effective than
concentrating your signal via a good antenna which reduces the
amount of noise scattered about the place and increases the
sensitivity of the receive part of things as well. No good
sending out huge signal and noise in all directions if you can't
receive anything

also issues with maximim legal power outut and as you point out
great cost

Kind Regards
Nick Sibbing
Artful Solutions