[MLB-WIRELESS] Working Group on Federal wireless inquiry

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Fri Apr 26 01:17:11 EST 2002

Hi everyone,

I have created a wiki page for a working group to put together a
submission to the current Federal parliamentary inquiry into wireless
broadband.  It is vital that the views of the amateur/freenet
movement, and melbwireless in particular, are represented at this
inquiry.

If anyone wants to have a say in what goes into this submission, join
up by visiting the "Proposed Groups" area of
http://wireless.org.au/wiki/?WorkingGroups and adding your name after
mine.  As soon as there are three members, this group will be
operational.  When we have a draft submission together, we will put
it up for all of melbwireless to read.

Time is of the essence here, the submissions close on the 22nd of May.

There are instructions on the Working Groups page for adding your
name.  And the WGInquiry page contains links to the inquiry, and to a
guide on submission writing.  So don't be fraid.  If and *only* if
you have tried all this and still get lost, mail me.

Clae.
--
         clae13 at yahoo.com        is no more