[MLB-WIRELESS] iwconfig - Nearly there

Matt Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Fri Apr 26 01:43:05 EST 2002

Thanks guys,

We are a little further along, i can now get my activity light to flash by
doing a ping but when i do an ifconfig eth0 i get bytes transmitted but not
recieved.

The other thing i noticed is when the laptop (under win95) is in peer to
peer, the activity light flashes vigourously.  Under linux this does not
happen.  Should it?

I am also using netstumbler on the laptop to try to see any traffic in the
air but it cant see any either :(

welcoming more suggestions ;-)

BTW i have correct ipaddresses and subnet masks

-Matt