[MLB-WIRELESS] [NODE EAI] Now operating...sort of!?

Jeremy Lunn jeremy at austux.net
Wed Apr 24 19:51:27 EST 2002

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 04:59:42PM +1000, Greg wrote:
> Can someone please inform me of the prefered setup of my computer to act as
> a node of some value on our network?

For an actual routing node you'll probably want to get yourself
something like an old 100Mhz pentium with 32meg of RAM and a few NICs
and install a nix operating system on it (personally I prefer Debian
GNU/Linux).

For an actual server for sharing files or something.  Well personally I
wouldn't use anything but a nix OS either.

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia