[MLB-WIRELESS] PCI card bulk order - looking for people.

Paul van den Bergen paul at serc.rmit.edu.au
Wed Apr 24 16:05:35 EST 2002

Hi all,
sorry to broadcast to the list like this, but I am short 3 people
confirming before I send off the final numbers to brisbane and "close"
the order (though late orders will still be acceptable for some
unspecified period of time)

the three people (who have not responded to email for 3 days) are
Bradley Ford        bradtford at hotmail.com
Pete Grounds        peteg at cloverconsulting.com.au
Lynton Tideman        lynton_t at hotmail.com

if anyone out there has contact details for these people, perhaps they
could get them to check their mail?

</blather>

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen