[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: PCI card - URGENT

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Tue Apr 23 14:01:01 EST 2002

I think you will find in all bulk purchases in the group if it falls through
or there are problems, then it will be due to the supplier of the equipment
or the people participating.  A bulk purchase working-group or committee
could be good, but it will not prevent deals falling through.  All these
problems will still be caused by suppliers and participants.
I know...because I have already walked through the valley of death...I mean
bulk buys.