[MLB-WIRELESS] URGENT: PCI card confirmation

Paul van den Bergen paul at serc.rmit.edu.au
Tue Apr 23 11:11:58 EST 2002

On 04/23/02 11:01 AM, Robert Foster wrote:

>Hi Paul,
>I was under the impression that if we didn't respond, then it would go
>through.  I'd still like my 2 PCI adapters.
>
>Thanks!
>Rob.

Apologies if I gave the wrong impression.  I was indeed looking for
confirmation.  I should not have assumed that it was obvious. sorry.

I am also a little concerned at the number of people not getting my
emails.  several people have not recieved the posts I have sent them.  I
know there is a lot of auto virus email crap going around (looking at
the filters here atleast) but I wouldn't have thought that'd explain
this completely...

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
SERC