[MLB-WIRELESS] The Incredible Bulk update...

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at pacific.net.au
Mon Apr 22 21:42:50 EST 2002

Hi All,

I have just finished some updates to the bulk order management system
(http://tib.smktech.com.au/)

The updates and some of the features include:

 - Now displays total ordered quantity on front page
 - New stock cap (eg: total available units) can now be set
 - Ability for purchase organiser to automatically email people who haven't
paid (with all details)
 - Ability to print out addresses for mailing of products once they arrive
 - Full tracking of users and payments
 - Washes the dishes and walks the dog

Everyone please feel free to test it further (eg: create offers and "buy"
others).

I'll be attempting to put it on the main site sometime soon.

Cheers,

	Fenn.