[MLB-WIRELESS] Bulk purchase handling

Jeremy Lunn jeremy at austux.net
Mon Apr 22 17:22:15 EST 2002

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 11:31:34AM +1000, Jon wrote:
> yep, i have to second this.
> please, please make it reply to :  melbwireless at wireless.org.au

Actually AFAIK it's against standards for mailing list headers to modify
the Reply-To list header and it isn't actually the header.  It is up to
the individual poster to decide whether or not they get a copy directly,
in which case they should actually use the Mail-Followup-To header
rather than Reply-To.

Personally I like getting a copy of replies to my posts in my inbox and
I hope that people will be netiquette and trim the Cc headers....

>> with "unsubscribe melbwireless" in the body of the message

Like how they should trim out excess quotes as well.

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia