[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) Workshop

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Mon Apr 22 14:11:13 EST 2002

Some members may be interested in attending the following:

http://www.aarnet.edu.au/rd/advanced-internet-workshops/aiw02-1/
***

AARNet IPv6 Workshop
AARNet - Internet2
Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) Workshop
24/25 June 2002
at The University of Melbourne, Victoria

27/28 June 2002
at UTS, Broadway, New South Wales

1/2 July 2002
at Royal Pines, Gold Coast, Queensland
(at QUESTnet2002)

The workshop will be given by Dale Finkelson and Brent Sweeney from
Internet2. The program for the workshop.

We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of the sponsors.

This workshop will teach you about IPv6. An attendee will be able to
engineer IPv6 networks within his/her campus, division or faculty, to
explain IPv6 engineering concepts to peers, and, in some cases, to help
teach or facilitate future IPv6 workshops.

This is the second in a series of Advanced Internet Workshops that is aimed
at promoting international collaboration and awareness of the potential of
the global R&E networks.

***

I will be attending the workshop at Melbourne Uni, perhaps I will see a some
Melbourne Wireless members there.  ;)

Cheers,
Tyson.

Tyson Clugg