[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: Public Wireless Networks Fight Back

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Mon Apr 22 12:30:50 EST 2002

very good point, then there is the gold donation at meetings,  and
melbwireless lan's or lan's with wireless

already my lan cost per year with just entry is just short of 400$

i could handle 15$ per year maybe, but if its going towards a backbone or
some other backup we dont need for 5 years then i dont c the point