[MLB-WIRELESS] <Sales plug> N connectors

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Mon Apr 22 09:58:33 EST 2002

And doesn't DSE give you the runaround. Ring them up and they say "Yes,
the computer says we have that type of n-connector in stock". Visit the
store, and there's
none on the shelf. They phone another store and say it has four in stock.
Visit that store and there's none on the shelf. Ask them when they'll get
more in, and they say "we can't order more until we do a stocktake in
several months' time, cos the computer shows we have four instore".
I'd recommend an alternative source such as Jason's.
- Barry

--
barry park
http://members.optushome.com.au/barrypark/