[MLB-WIRELESS] FW: Wantirna and Glen Waverly memebers - Looking to setup a link soon.

Justin littlejuz at optusnet.com.au
Sun Apr 21 11:29:52 EST 2002

Hi Folks,

 I'm still gathering bits, got my card, ordered a pigtail, ordered a cradle,
looking for an antenna and some LMR400 cable to setup a link, some time in
the next month of two. (cash strapped this month)

 Please have a look at  http://members.optusnet.com.au/~littlejuz to see the
view from my roof. Mostly obscured by trees, but great LOS to Glen Waverly
and a little to Wantirna South - Cathies Lane area I think.

 Please let me know if you are interested and think you have LOS. Note the
footy ground and Knox City. Look to the lights of the footy ground most week
nights to help you work out is you can see my place. :)

Regards,
Gaz.