[MLB-WIRELESS] Bulk purchase handling

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Sun Apr 21 03:35:17 EST 2002

> I know this is a "me too" reply, but from the point of view of someone
> administering the PCI card purchase, I have to say I am jealous of Vaks
> nice little page.  it's not too hard to do that, heck I even wrote a gift
> list for my sisters wedding recently...

> and lets face it, if this group of people can't handle that sort of
> endeavour, there is no hope for the development of intelligent life on
this
> planet....

Well, on that note (and due to popular demand), I have just pretty much
finished off a bulk order system (The Incredible Bulk). You can check it out
in it's pre-final stage here: http://tib.smktech.com.au/

I hope that helps everyone and can be used in future. I'm half asleep at the
moment and running on a mixture of caffeine and idiocy so apologise in
advance for any (many?) glitches in it. If anyone who tests it finds any
bugs or has any general suggestions, please email me.

Cheers,

	Fenn.