[MLB-WIRELESS] Next Bulk Buy

Glen Murphy glen at glenmurphy.com
Sat Apr 20 18:31:46 EST 2002

The site ( http://www.alphalink.com.au/~vak/registration/ ) for the current
Enterasys bulk-buy now just has a 'The order is full! You weren't quick
enough' message. Which leaves me more than a fair bit disappointed given
that there was no warning that there would be a limit on the number of
orders, my email went unanswered, and the deadline was stated to be next
Wednesday.

This puts me in a bit of a pickle as I have put myself down for two of the
Nokia PCI cradles, and I am not one to back out on such things. So does
anyone know anything about setting up another bulk buy? There were several
interested people in the aus.ads.forsale.computers newsgroup, so I can only
assume there is still a market for it. Maybe it would be a job for the new
bulk-buy system I've seen a few of you talking about (If anyone needs an
extra with the web side of it, I can pitch in with various resources.)

Cheers,

--
Glen Murphy, http://glenmurphy.com/
Developer, DeadFish Design, http://www.deadfish.com.au/