[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: Public Wireless Networks Fight Back

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Fri Apr 19 15:21:34 EST 2002

Can this thread be moved to WGStructure at wireless.org.au please?  We don't
need the entire group to hear about this.  If members are interested, please
join WGStructure.  Details on how to join can be found at
http://www.wireless.org.au/wiki/?WGStructure and hopefully we can have a
mail archive at some point in the future.
Be aware that a dinner meeting has been planned for Thursday next week
(April 25), full details will be transcribed from mailing list to Wiki
soon...

Regards,
Tyson.

Tyson Clugg