[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: Public Wireless Networks Fight Back

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Fri Apr 19 15:04:56 EST 2002

> This is pretty much my angle on it, plus the local community
> development
> issues, which will take years to sort out.

It will be interesting to see if the AWA model works. Frankly, I wouldn't
bother at $100/year (I pay $75/month for my Internet needs) - if that
happened here, I'd probably consider reconfiguring my gear to operate under
amateur rules, for the tinker value.

As for ourselves, I guess a lot will come into the meeting on Thursday.  I'm
concerned about the legal aspects.  Actually, been speaking with someone
here who has a strong legal aspect about incorporation, which we both felt
was necessary.  But as I said, a lot of this will probably come up at the
meeting, and that's the best forum to hash it out.

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for Viruses.

This correspondence is for the named person’s use only. It may contain