[MLB-WIRELESS] [NODE EAI] Now operating...sort of!?

Greg turbo at alphalink.com.au
Fri Apr 19 12:50:27 EST 2002

> Greg,
> how did you get access to the Town Hall? Most of them have clock towers
and
> would make great AP/Router locations

Gentlemen, it was a joke, as I dont really want to tell everyone my EXACT
address.
But its close enough for directional pointing purposes to my AP antenna.NODE
EAI www.TurboClub.com/Wireless

While on the subject, isnt EVERY  Church on a hill with a tall bell tower or
spire??
I think if this is a community project, shouldn't every religion be
conducive to approach about sponsoring their Belltower for the benfit of the
surrounding community?

About the Town Hall clock towers, we probably should approach the individual
councils officially as well though most would not be as well positioned as
the churches.

Greg NODE EAI www.TurboClub.com/Wireless