[MLB-WIRELESS] [NODE EAI] Now operating...sort of!?

Matt Boyd 89352011 at mailbox.uts.edu.au
Fri Apr 19 11:35:35 EST 2002

Greg,
how did you get access to the Town Hall? Most of them have clock towers and
would make great AP/Router locations.

Matt

At 10:30 AM 19/04/02 +1000, Greg wrote:
>Hi James, yes my site is on top of the town hall as you can see by the
>view;-)
>My general plan is to set it up as guided by people in the group who know
>more about this than me, but also would like to use as a games server for
>Tribes2.
>SHAZBOT!!

UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F

DISCLAIMER
This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.
immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the views the University of
Technology Sydney. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.