[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action taken.

Will Lotto lotto at impulse.net.au
Wed Apr 17 22:04:30 EST 2002

I'd say that mailserver doesn't like the "whore" in "whorehouse"

Geez, virus scanning, sexual descrimination. What next, a email server that
removed all messages which don't motivate staff to achieve their best?

Sorry, but some of us still run on the opinion that you don't need to SCAN for
viruses if you KNOW you don't have them because you are CAREFUL about what you
OPEN.  ... anyone see it as strange that we never had any problems with viruses
until people found out they could make heaps of money selling virus scanners?
.. How *do* mcafee know so quickly how to fix all these virueses.. I'm sure
their "team of experts" are good at disecting viruses... u get to be good a
dis-assembeling you're OWN CODE. <end conspiracy theory winge about virus
scanners>

Okay, I'm done.

(apologies for the spam)