[MLB-WIRELESS] Belkin PCI Cradle Bulk Buy

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Wed Apr 17 12:24:34 EST 2002

Unless the XP Cabletron/Orinoco driver distinctly supports a PLX PCI9052
chipset adapter with a certain PCI card number you won't get it
working.  It should work in Linux though, as effort has been made to get
PLX based cards like the Belkin to work with Cabletron/Orinoco cards.  If
you want your $50 card to work almost flawlessy you will have to buy a
proper PCMCIA->ISA/PCI bus adapter the likes of which www.x.net.au sell for
$120.