[MLB-WIRELESS] Micro$oft working on software radios (!)

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Tue Apr 16 22:46:00 EST 2002

i can possibly get contour and titles maps for the surrounding areas of
people nodes if they ask nicely and i can get the relevant info regarding
what areas they need printed. i will print in A0 or A1 and probably charge
like $1-2 if i can pull it off simply to cover the printing costs not to
mention finding the maps and selecting the locations required.

i will get back to the list with more info regarding this in the coming
weeks.
the titles maps i know i can get quite easy, but as for the topographicals
i'm not too sure, and if you are willing to pay slightly more i can print an
A1 titles map and then also print out an A1 transparency of the topographics
(i _think_ i have the facilities to do this - not 100% sure yet)