[MLB-WIRELESS] router support WG [was sneak preview of Musenki's new wireless access points]

Jeremy Lunn jeremy at austux.net
Tue Apr 16 18:22:10 EST 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 05:42:40PM +1000, Michael Borthwick wrote:
> I can't see any reason why Melbourne Wireless couldn't develop our own
> AP using  embedded Linux. There are plenty of talented hardware and
> software hacker in the group.
>
> Email me and I'll gauge if there is enough interest to form a working group.

That's not a bad idea.  I was thinking perhaps customise debian and get
it into a state where it doesn't require much knowledge/effort to
install as a router type node.

Another idea would be to have a support group for people who want to set
up *nix based routing nodes.

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia