[MLB-WIRELESS] Micro$oft working on software radios (!)

m00t Leader chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Sun Apr 14 21:27:10 EST 2002

decent range heh...
how does 5km with a cantenna held in one hand with the laptop in the other
sound? (connecting to another cantenna also handheld)
also one person didnt know where the other was so he got it "close enough"
and we even got green signal
and trust me, even a hand moving the can minimally over a 5km link
translates to a fair way out on the other end! i need a tripod next time :D