[MLB-WIRELESS] PCI card questions answered???

Paul van den Bergen paul at serc.rmit.edu.au
Mon Apr 15 15:14:55 EST 2002

A couple of people have asked if the PCI cards are compatble with the PC
wireless cards we are getting.  The answer is maybe.  I would be
hessitant on offering any sort of guarentee at this stage.  I have heard
tell that some combinations work just fine. Eg. win2k, linux, but I am
unwilling to make any committments.  If they don't, I too will be burned...
Owner onus applies, etc.

In regards to the method of payment, I have no idea at this point how
that will be handled...  I suspect that I will get that worked out in a
day or two....  which leaves just two days to collect payments and
organise the order.... *sigh*  likewise, delivery has not been worked
out either, so we will have to play this by ear.  I am likely to want to
just hand over the cards one meeting... unless people are willing to pay
for mail twice and I want to do that many individual mailouts... :-)

As I have said before, I think this will work, but it is action at a
distance as we are relying on a brisbane connection, etc.

here are the people who have said they want part of the action so far.
 Don't know how many are available or what the minimum order size is,
will try to find out...
Please have a look and correct any mistakes.

#cards    Name            Email
2    Brendon Colding        bcodling at jhd.com.au
1    Paul van den Bergen     paul at serc.rmit.edu.au
2    M00t Leader        chooken at m00t.cjb.net