[MLB-WIRELESS] Tracking usage when sharing broadband?

paterson at tassie.net.au paterson at tassie.net.au
Mon Apr 15 09:14:14 EST 2002

Thanks all for the useful comments,

Two other queries relating to sharing and tracking broadband data usage that I
forgot to ask the first time round:

1) Is the range of the router determined by whether it's a 30mW or 100mW
device? or should I be looking for sensitivity specs?

2) If going for the option of extra users on Telstra Cable at $11/month each,
does Telstra track individual users' data usage or just add them all up and
bill the primary account holder for the total?

Cheers,
Bruce

This message was sent using Tas Access WebMail.
http://webmail.tassie.net.au/