[MLB-WIRELESS] Urgent Message Pigtails Please READ closely

Simon Hall simonh at auschar.com.au
Mon Apr 15 08:55:06 EST 2002

Reminding everyone that the order for pigtails will close Tuesday 16th
April 5pm, they should be available for pickup the following Saturday.

These will be approximately $40, they are high quality, low loss cables.
If you would like to order reply to me with this subject header
included. If you want them delivered you will have to pay upfront
otherwise you can pay when you pickup.

I will only include those people who include the detail below AND use
the above subject, specifically the words "Pigtail Bulk Purchase"  If
you want it delivered then there will be an additional charge. The
deadline for the first order will be Tuesday 16th April 5pm.

Include the following details

Your name:
Contact Number:
Delivery address (if you are not going to pick it up at a meeting or
from Ivanhoe): End A: (type of connector required at the card end or
type of card you are using preferably the former) End B: (N-male or
N-Female connector)
Length:
Quantity:
Please indicate delivery or pickup.

Hally

Once again make sure you put the magic words in the subject "Pigtail Bulk
Purchase" if you do not I will not be responsible for your pigtail not being
ordered.