[MLB-WIRELESS] Tracking usage when sharing broadband?

Bruce Paterson paterson at tassie.net.au
Mon Apr 15 08:14:15 EST 2002

Thanks Toliman,

Does anyone know which brands of wireless router offer both MAC
access control and data usage logging? I think the Airport
basestation offers the former but not the latter, for example.

It would be perfect if the router handled the logging so I didn't
need to dedicate one of my PCs to always being on, etc.

Regards,
Bruce