[MLB-WIRELESS] oh my god

Dean Collins dean.collins at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 14 18:15:06 EST 2002

My understanding is there are sever limitations on what this can actually
display and it is not a true replication of your monitor (ie can show 3d
gaming or video)

Having said that I think it makes great sense, especially if you have the
ability to utilise the display as a 'second' screen when sitting in front of
your regular monitor ie. Windows desktop on your regular monitor and
tv/video on the second portable screen.

I'd pay 2k for that.

Dean