[MLB-WIRELESS] PCI cradle bulk order

Paul van den Bergen paul at serc.rmit.edu.au
Fri Apr 12 15:43:43 EST 2002

latest news - looks like we will be on hold for a while...

from adam in brisbane:
start quote
cards are gone im afraid but i might get the overflow so they will go to
the people who ordered before

there will be a 2nd order soon im told from another supplier so i'll
announce that on the brisbane list when it comes around

there was another list of people from non qld who got in before you and
missed out as well (it was about 40 people)

sorry about that but watch brisbane list for next order
end quote

I'll keep an eye on the brisbane list... but only one eye....
anyone else want to do the same?

perhaps I'll give some people down here a call and see what is available
locally...