[MLB-WIRELESS] Summary of last nights meeting.

Matthew.C.Boyd at uts.edu.au Matthew.C.Boyd at uts.edu.au
Fri Apr 12 12:34:33 EST 2002

I'd like to know who was able to attend last night, there might be some
concerns about privacy but if anyone wants to put their hand up and say
they were there.... I'm getting over the endless comments about what to do
and not re structure but at some stage someones going to have to take
minutes and post them. At the moment it's all a bit like "we had a meeting
last night, we talked about some stuff".

I'm not going to be at the meet tonight so it would be good if there were
minutes taken (and posted) about exactly what happens. I'd be interested to
know the number of people attending. Some record of names needs to be kept
as well if there's a vote. I don't see a point in voting for any
leadership, I doubt there will be more than one or two people standing up
and wanting to be the leadership guy. Lets just appoint whoever is going to
do the research. Someones obviously already volunteered for the job.

Matt