[MLB-WIRELESS] Summary of last nights meeting.

darrend at natwide.com.au darrend at natwide.com.au
Fri Apr 12 11:07:54 EST 2002

Last nights meeting was attended by seven people including myself. Whilst
this may appear to be a small number, there was certainly plenty of varied
opinion on the topic, all positive which was great. I beleive the group as
a whole was very well represented.
We have an offer for professional legal advice on the table, which all
agreed should be taken up before we head too far down the track, and as a
few have mentioned on the list, there is plenty of info available on the
consumer and business affairs website that needs to be looked at aswell.
In essence we think all that is required tonight is to determine who will
take an interim leadership role to initiate some research and make a
recommendation to the group. This is just a small step in what we hope will
be a great 'journey' for us all as part of the melbourne wireless
communtiy.

Thanks, and see you all tonight

Darren Dreis
IT Manager