[MLB-WIRELESS] Streaming media at tonights meeting.

darrend at natwide.com.au darrend at natwide.com.au
Fri Apr 12 09:11:53 EST 2002

Just to let everyone know that we will be attempting some streaming media
over wireless tonight using Windows media (time permitting). We hope to try
some live aswell as on demand feeds, maybe some vidconferencing too. Anyone
interested? If so bring down your windows notebooks/cards etc. Windows
media player 7.1 will be a minimum requirement, it'll be avialable on ftp
tonight if you dont have it.

Thanks all, see you there!

Darren Dreis
IT Manager