[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna design idea, probably not new.

Matthew.C.Boyd at uts.edu.au Matthew.C.Boyd at uts.edu.au
Fri Apr 12 08:27:50 EST 2002

Mike,
I thought this might be an issue. Out of curiosity, what was the brand /
make of PCB you used. Maybe  it would be possible to find some
non-absorbing PCB?

Could you send me a copy of the design you used anyway? (.ps or gif or
something with an attached scale so I can check the scale when I print it out).

Thanks
Matt