[MLB-WIRELESS] IMPORTANT $50 card update v2

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Thu Apr 11 19:13:52 EST 2002

Hi everyone - please read this email from start to end.

The cards are firm at $50 now.

Due to the huge volume of email (200+ per day) I've asked a friend of
mine to write an online database for me. I am hoping by friday
night/Saturday morning it is going to be up.

I'm going to ask people to enter their details, number of cards
required, payment methods, etc. This has had to happen as the
administration of this order has been a nightmare. Tracking people's
emails, number of cards, etc.

So at this stage, please don't ask me to personally reply to confirm
your orders.
I'll do that as soon as the order closes.

****************
NOTE: IF YOU ARE FROM QLD OR SA:

Please contact your respective state reps and place your order through
them. It will bring down delivery costs.

"Andrew" <foxxme at ezweb.com.au> for QLD

and

Troy <rec0n at dingoblue.net.au> for SA

As yet, there hasn't been enough demand for reps from other states, so
I'm happy to deal with you directly - note the delivery costs will be a
little more expensive.

A few people have asked me to pay once they've seen the goods.
Unfortunately, I simply cannot bare the $20,000 of this order. So if you
are unhappy with payment upfront, too bad.

If you follow this link, you'll see a copy of the email I sent to the
Melbourne wireless group - If you doubt my authenticity - go hire a
detective to confirm it :)

http://www.alphalink.com.au/~vak/wireless

*** ORDER DEADLINE ***

I have tentatively set the deadline for 12:00pm on WEDNESDAY the 24th of
April.

I'll be in contact!

Start getting your money in!

Cheers,