[MLB-WIRELESS] Policy Meeting tonight!

Brendon Codling bcodling at jhd.com.au
Thu Apr 11 15:02:00 EST 2002

please guys hang in there. I have seen too many community groups self
destruct when it comes down to deciding on some sort of "structure" etc.
There are many of us lurkers out here who appreciate what a few core ppl are
doing. Not being too tech headed myself I am in the watching and waiting
category. I have ordered my wireless cards and am getting the bits & pieces
together but that's about it. I don't drive so the Fri. meetings are out at
the moment but I am willing to help in any small way I can. Like I said,
thanks and hang in there.

Brendon Codling
Financial Accountant
Jebb Holland Dimasi Pty Ltd