[MLB-WIRELESS] Structure vote at the April 12th meeting.

Dean Collins dean.collins at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 11 13:59:35 EST 2002

:) this post comes at a rather interesting time considering the 'barrage'
that was dished out to the Sydney group last week.

The way around this is that you need to form an Association, this
association then has an elected board of which the treasurer and president
have co-signing fiduciary powers.

This is the only way to go and I'm sure can be agreed upon pretty quickly at
the next meeting.