[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna design idea, probably not new.

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Thu Apr 11 13:51:17 EST 2002

They are very common around the northern suburbs.
it's simply a case of knocking on the door and asking for them for nothing
for $10 or so.
I've spotted about 10 just driving between my word and the eastern freeway
and that along major roads.  One weekend i'll come out with a ladder and see
what I can get