[MLB-WIRELESS] Structure vote at the April 12th meeting.

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Thu Apr 11 01:13:05 EST 2002

This has literally just been put up.

** This is not finished yet.  **

There will be changes made to this proposal before the vote on Friday. There
will be a full presentation, and a question and answers stage during this
presentation.

We are not happy with this at the moment, and we don't expect you to accept
the proposal as is. There are still a number of issues we need to resolve
before friday, and there is plenty of provision to fine-tune the policies
with this proposal in place.

Our main aim will not change. Free Public Broadband.

Please make sure you can attend the meeting, as we will strive to answer
*all* questions regarding the proposal.

The proposal in it's current draft can be found at:
http://www.wireless.org.au/~netwiz/policy.htm

If you would like to email enquiries to me personally at
netwiz at optushome.com.au, then they will be addressed at the users meeting.

Signed,
Steven Haigh

The Internet was designed by the American Military back in the late 60's. It
was designed to be a decentralised information delivery system so that in
the event of a nuclear attack, American Military leaders would still have
access to pornography.