[MLB-WIRELESS] $50 card update!

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Wed Apr 10 10:32:35 EST 2002

Hi Folks,

So far, people have shown interest in purchasing 100 cards.

For 100 cards we are looking at $55 per card

As there has been an influx of interstate orders, I am waiting until
early next week to close the order.

If the order reaches 150 cards, the price will drop to $50 per card.

These are BRAND NEW Entersys cards - exactly the same as the previous
order
Specs are here:

http://www.enterasys.com/products/items/CSIxD-AA/

There are three delivery options (For Melbourne people only):

1) I can courier them out to you for $8.00
2) I can send via Registered mail for $5.00
3) I can organise a day or two for people to come pick them up from my
place in Coburg - As you can appreciate, I don't particularly fancy
having 100 people rock up to my front door.

Payment options:

1) You can send me a money order
2) You can deposit directly into my bank account - then fax/mail me your
receipt to show that you've paid

I have decided not to accept personal cheques as they take too long to
process.

Cheers,
Vaskos