[MLB-WIRELESS] Pigtails

Julian Featherston julian at concentrate.com.au
Tue Apr 9 23:21:42 EST 2002

Yep - details here http://www.wireless.org.au/wiki/?PriceList
Just got another 160 meters
On the pigtail front rojone will assemble them free if you purchase a
few and they'll discount further if you get large numbers, if Ryan or
another kind soul collected the required numbers I'll order them and
people can reimburse at the meetings or when they pick them up.

Jules