[MLB-WIRELESS] Replying to all....

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Tue Apr 9 13:35:17 EST 2002

Guys can you just do a quick check of your recipients before hitting the
send button.  I know a lot are using the Reply to All feature, if one of the
recipients is going to be the mailing list itself, then you really don't
need to send direct to anyone because they will get it via the list.

It's just that it looks to me as if i'm receiving up to 2-3 copies of an
email when it's really just being CC'ed to my several different people.

WARNING
This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to copy or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent of the Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board.