[MLB-WIRELESS] NEW ORDER of $50 cards

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Sat Apr 6 14:21:29 EST 2002

I think we should get a "classifieds" section of the wireless.org.au
website, with both wanted to sell and wanted to buy.  Who wants to help me
get it up and running?  Email me if you have PHP/MySQL experience and are
willing to lend a hand, or you can recommend a classified ad engine to run
on the aforementioned environment.

Tyson.

Tyson Clugg
IT Services