[MLB-WIRELESS] NEW ORDER of $50 cards

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Sat Apr 6 13:00:40 EST 2002

Hi All,

I have been speaking to George at Citadelcomputers.

I'm taken it upon myself to organise another batch. Situation is that
Unisys basically don't want to deal in small numbers - so I've put it to
George that we make a joint order.

Also, the price isn't necessarily going to be $50... we have to see how
many we are going to order. (I think they'll be around the same price).

I am doing this for the benefit of the group - not to make a dollar.

So I basically need to know:

WHO IS INTERESTED IN BUYING THESE CARDS!!!

Please respond to me via email with "cards" in the subject line - It'll
make it easier for me to track.

Cheers,

Vaskos