[MLB-WIRELESS] pci v2.2 required?

Matthew Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Sat Apr 6 23:00:20 EST 2002

I am currently testing an adapter from Maxtron that will cost about $75.00
inc.  First impressions are good. Testing with the $50.00 cards shows the
following.

They fit in the socket
The card leds light up and flash
I get a 1 second conectivity then nothing.
Windows device manager reports a prisim2 network adapter.

I believe it to be a driver issue which i hope to work out shortly.

I will test it on Linux as well

-Matt