[MLB-WIRELESS] Apologies - I inadvertanetly bounced messages back to the list

Simon J Mudd sjmudd at pobox.com
Fri Apr 5 17:20:07 EST 2002

Hello,

It seems that someone changed the melbourne wireless mailing list
configuration and my procmail scripts stopped forwarding the messages to
my internal news server.

I fixed the procmail configuration and had intented to "bounce" the
messages internally to my news server, but unfortunately instead bounced
the messages back to the mailing list.

Please accept my apologies for the error.

Simon
--
Simon J Mudd,   Tel: +34-91-408 4878,  Mobile: +34-605-085 219
Madrid, Spain.  email: sjmudd at pobox.com,  Postfix RPM Packager