[MLB-WIRELESS] $50 Wireless Network Cards Still Available

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Fri Apr 5 11:08:52 EST 2002

Hi All,

Have just spoken to George at Citadel Computers in Sydney and he informs me that he still has about 15 cards left at the price of $50, so if you want one I recommend you email him at GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au and see what he can do for you.

Matt.

ps. I would suggest that a few of you get together and do a mini bulk purchase from him cause is may not be likely to sell them to anyone cause shipping is a pain for him, but act fast.