[MLB-WIRELESS] Updated meeting schedule.

Barry Park bpark at theage.fairfax.com.au
Thu Apr 4 16:55:28 EST 2002

Can we add discussions relating to the draft terms of reference for the government's wireless broadband inquiry? The words "public" and "community" are conspicuous in their absence from the draft.
It would help to determine a course of action the group as a whole can take relating to this.
- Barry

From: "Steven Haigh" <netwiz at optushome.com.au>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:42:15 +1000

>http://www.wireless.org.au/wiki/?Meeting20020412
>
>Please note the updated meeting schedule for the April 12th Meeting.
>
>Signed,
>Steven Haigh
>
>The Internet was designed by the American Military back in the late 60's. It
>was designed to be a decentralised information delivery system so that in
>the event of a nuclear attack, American Military leaders would still have
>access to pornography.

Barry Park, Journalist/Sub-editor
The Age [www.theage.com.au]
Tel: +61 3 9601 2049 Mob: +61 419 136 729

This email and any files transmitted with it may be legally privileged
and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify us by return email and
permanently delete the document.